The conference was organized under the auspices of National Centre for Maritime Policy Research (NCMPR) of Bahria University, concurrently with the 4th Biennial International Maritime Exercise "AMAN 2013".
What does MAREX stand for?
MAREX stands for Maritime Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAREX
- Mutual Association of Real Estate Practitioners (Missouri)
- Ship movement reporting scheme (Dover Straits)
- Marine Corps Automated Readiness Evaluation System
- Massachusetts Association for Recreation and Employee Services
- Modular Autonomous Robot for Environment Sampling (underwater vehicle)
- Muscle Atrophy Research and Exercise System (US NASA)
- Marquette-Alger Regional Educational Service Agency (Marquette, MI)
- Mars Relay Sub-System
- Marine Corps Organized Reserve Training
- Managing and Assessing Regulatory Evolution in Local Public Transport Operations in Europe (research project; EU)
- Montana Association of Real Estate Exchangers
- Medical Accommodation Request Form (Boeing)
- Medical Acupuncture Research Foundation
- Medical and Actuarial Research Foundation
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation
- Metadata Archive Retrieval Facility
- Modification Action Request Form
- Modifications and Additions to Reactor Facilities
- Modified Advanced Fleet Reactor
- Modular Audio Recognition Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gen al-Nabhani and his accompanying delegation returned home on Monday evening, after a 3-day official visit to the State of Kuwait during which he attended the final stage of the maritime exercise and the Peninsula Shield (9) exercise.
In addition to her part-time service at Malabat, she has served full-time with Operation ATHENA in Afghanistan, on two major domestic deployments as well as various major Maritime exercises.
Kakadu is a maritime exercise Australia holds with New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Japan and Malaysia.
RIMPAC is the world's largest multinational maritime exercise, with more than 20,000 personnel participating in this year's event in the waters around the Hawaiian Islands.
The underlying purpose of the maritime exercise is to make it clear that the GCC states and their allies can ensure the flow of oil and trade through the Gulf in case of a conflict with Iran.
Panetta also invited China to participate in the 2014 Rim of the Pacific Exercise, emphasizing that the exercise hosted by the US Navy's Pacific Command is the world's largest international maritime exercise.
In May, Panetta's visit follows Liang's trip to Washington: Previous month, Panetta's visit to China is part of this year's bilateral military-to- military exchanges, as well as the two militaries will conduct exchanges on the mechanism for bilateral contact, military academies and other professional fields, as they will hold joint anti-piracy maritime exercises, said by China's Ministry of National Defense.