The Maritime Stakeholders Group includes varied interests within the ocean shipping community, including the International Longshoremen's Association District Council of Philadelphia and Wilmington, the Philadelphia Marine Trade Association (PMTA) and the Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay.
What does MEDRB stand for?
MEDRB stands for Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Medical Practice Command Detachment
- Ministry of Economic Development, Productivity and Regional Development (Mauritius)
- Medical Protection System
- Maximally Efficient Dose Range
- Maximum Euclidean Distance with Respect to Rank
- Medical Returnee
- Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities
- multilingual European DOI Registration Agency (Milan and Bologna, Italy; digital Object identifier registration and related services)
- Medical Readiness Assemblage Material System
- Medical Radiation Protection (workshop; EU)
- Medical Education and Research Center (Hyderabad, India)
- Middle East Desalination Research Center
- Medical Readiness (US FEMA)
- Medical Report for Emergencies, Disaster, & Contingencies
- Medical Regulating
- Medical Regulation
- Medical Regulating Report
- Medical Report
- Medical Readiness Education and Training Exercises
- Medical Readiness Training Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are also pleased to announce that four port directors - Gary LaGrange, Port Director, Port of New Orleans, Wade Battles, Managing Director, Port of Houston, Dennis Rochford, President, Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay, and Richard Wainio, Port Director, Tampa Port Authority - will speak to the assembly on developments at their ports.
The Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay, the chief sponsor of Marine Day, announced that Conrail will contribute $5,000 to the event.