GameCube) 3) Karaoke Revolution (PlayStation 2) 4) Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix (Xbox) 5) Xbox Music Mixer (Xbox) 6) Mario Party 5 (GameCube) 7) SSX 3 (Multiplatform) 8) Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Game Boy Advance) 9) American Idol (Multiplatform) 10) Dr.
What does MP5 stand for?
MP5 stands for Mario Party 5 (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MP5
- Mario Party 4 (video game)
- Massively Parallel Prototype Production Project
- McLaren Project 4 (auto racing)
- Moving Picture Expert Group-4 (audio file format/extension)
- MPEG Layer-4 Audio
- Moeller-Plesset Perturbation Treatment to Fourth Order In the Space of Double and Quadruple Substitutions
- Moeller-Plesset Perturbation Theory to 4th Order with Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Excitations
- Machine Pistol (Heckler and Koch of Germany)
- Machine Pistol Version 5 (gaming)
- Mana Per 5 Seconds (gaming, World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The goal of Mario Party 5 for the Nintendo GameCube (available today at an MSRP of $49.
His first act will be restoring peace to Dream World, just one plank in a long list of guarantees in the Mario Party 5 platform.