Nichols is Senior Scientist with Sea Turtles at the Ocean Conservancy, president of the International Sea Turtle Society, researcher for the California Academy of Sciences, and member of the IUCN Marine Turtle Specialist Group.
What does MTSG stand for?
MTSG stands for Marine Turtle Specialist Group (International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTSG
We have 3 other meanings of MTSG in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysia Toray Science Foundation
- Mean Time to System Failure
- Medium Term Strategic Framework (Zambia)
- Michigan Tech (University) Student Foundation
- Mohawk Trail State Forest (Massachusetts)
- Motorcycle Touring Safety Foundation (Houston, TX)
- Malaysian Technical Standards Forum Bhd.
- Medium Term Service and Finance Plan (Essex Police; UK)
- More Than Shelter For Seniors (Burbank, CA)
- Manchester Trainee Solicitors Group (UK)
- Mayo Traveller Support Group (Ireland)
- Medium Term Strategy Group (Ministry of Economic Development; New Zealand)
- Mountains to Sound Greenway (Seattle, WA)
- Muay Thai Singapore (website)
- Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust (Seattle, WA)
- Middle Tennessee Skywarn Homepage
- Montana Terrace Smart Home Community (Washington, DC)
- Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management (Nashville)
- Macular Translocation with Scleral Infolding (ophthalmology)
- Master Translating Services, Inc (Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marine Turtle Specialist Group of IUCN-SSC will receive $15,000 to help fund a sea turtle conservation and education program in the Quirimbas Archipelago in Mozambique.
IUCN SSC Marine Turtle Specialist Group publication no.