Navy Secretary Ray Mabus on Monday honored four members of a Marine special operations team in a rare public ceremony for those who have served in the covert forces.
What does MSOT stand for?
MSOT stands for Marine Special Operations Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSOT
We have 2 other meanings of MSOT in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Storage Operating System
- Medication Safety Officers Society (formerly American Society of Medication Safety Officers)
- Mouse Son of Sevenless (genetics)
- Multiple Systems Operators
- Modeling and Simulation Operational Support Activity
- Massage Services on-Site-Charge (hotel services)
- Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health
- Maintenance and Service Occupational Trainee
- Management Service Occupational Trainee
- Manitoba Society of Occupational Therapists (Canada)
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Mechanized Sales Ordering Tool
- Medical Special Operations Team
- Minimum Safe Operating Temperature
- Monadic Second-Order Tree
- Multi-Service Operational Test
- Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography
- Moscow State Open University (Russia)
- Maine's Oracle Users Group
- Master Schedule of Work (maintenance schedule)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff Sergeant Hayes serves as an Element Leader within a Marine Special Operations Team and has displayed courage in multiple operations in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
ABUL (PAN): Afghan National Army (ANA) soldiers, assisted by members of two Marine special operations teams, destroyed a large drug and weapons cache in southern Helmand province, NATO said on Tuesday.