Development financial assistance schemes:- In order to facilitate export of value added marine food and fishery products in the country, Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) is operating Subsidy Scheme for acquisition of machinery for tuna cannery / processing of value added tuna product and Technology Upgradation Scheme for Marine Products (TUSMP)
What does MPEDA stand for?
MPEDA stands for Marine Products Export Development Authority (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Multi-Purpose Events Center (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Multi-Purpose Experiment Canister
- Multipolar Electrocoagulation
- Myers Park & Event Center (McKinney, TX)
- Medical Professional Education and Consultation Services
- Multi-Pass Expert Control System (artificial intelligence; factory scheduling)
- Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union
- Microwave Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Master of Physical Education (degree)
- Medium Energy Proton Electron Detector
- Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise (journal; American Association for Physical Activity and Recreation)
- Mentored Professional Enrichment Experience (Southern Illinois University School of Medicine; Carbondale, IL)
- Ministry of Planning, Economy and Empowerment (Tanzania)
- Multidisciplinary Pediatric Education and Evaluation Consortium (Chicago, IL)
- Maghreb Private Equity Fund
- Management Programme for Entrepreneurial Firms
- MarcoPolo Education Foundation
- Maritime Provinces Education Foundation
- Marriott Property Equity Fund
- Mattawan Public Education Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
South East Asia has taken the position of Europe," chairperson of India's Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Leena Nair, told Kuwait news agency, KUNA.
The Marine Products Export Development Authority of India held forth with seven co-exhibitors in a 1,000-square-foot pavilion.
Our country is the the world's second biggest producer of farm-raised shrimp, after China," said Leena Nair, chairman of the Marine Products Export Development Authority of India, during an ESE address.
20,000 tonnes of Indian oil sardines from Karnataka will be exported by india, as per Marine Products Export Development Authority, alone to European Union and a major chunk of it goes to Germany.
Meanwhile, exports to Japan increased markedly during the period, reported the Marine Products Export Development Authority.
The Marine Products Export Development Authority of India (MPEDA) and Sysco Corporation have undertaken a co-branding agreement for the promotion of Indian black tiger shrimp in the United States market.
Mohan Kumar, chairman of the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), functioning under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, gave a "state of the industry" assessment during the opening of the 16th India International Seafood Show (IISS) held recently in Kochi, Kerala.