In total, 31 Marines from Engineer Company, Combat Logistics Battalion 6, 2nd Marine Logistics Group will arrive at the Springfield Armed Forces Reserve in two separate groups, one at 1:30 p.
What does MARLOG stand for?
MARLOG stands for Marine Logistics (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (leasing and property management; UK)
- Maritime Forces Atlantic (Canadian)
- Multi-Agency Radiological Laboratory Analytical Protocols (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Men Always Remember Ladies Because of Romance Only
- Men Always Remember Love Because of Romance Only
- Melbourne Asian Research Libraries Consortium (Australia)
- Marine Corps Reserve Landing Exercise
- Marine Life Information Network
- Multi-Aspect Relevance Linkage Information System
- Marine Liaison Officer
- Manitoba Amateur Radio Museum (Canada)
- Middle Armenian (linguistics)
- Middle Atlantic Regional Meeting (American Chemical Society)
- Modified Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- MArine Resources Monitoring, Assessment, and Prediction program
- Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center
- Mission Assurance Risk Management System
- Multi-Agency Response Management System (South Africa)
- Multiplex Amplification Refractory Mutation System
- Manitoba Association of Registered Nurses
Samples in periodicals archive:
He shared the "good, bad and ugly" of the defense logistics business, including recollections of time spent at Camp Leatherneck, a 1,600 acre Marine Corps base in Helmand Province, Afghanistan that is home to the 1st Marine Logistics Group and other forward operating units.
stopped the momentum of the Taliban but in a lot of places reversed it as well," Gates told members of the 1st Marine Logistics Group at Camp Leatherneck.
There were clear synergies within the previous GAC-OBC logistics services and GAC Marine Logistics (GML) operations," said Hoogenboezem.
Leading ship management company Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) has appointed global ship spares logistics specialist GAC Marine Logistics (GML), part of the Dubai-based GAC Group, as one of its key partners to handle marine spares logistics.
Ayala is currently serving as the commander, 2d Marine Logistics Group in Camp Lejeune, N.
``Buck'' McKeon, R-Santa Clarita, whose district was hit with the transfer of 400 Barstow Marine Logistics Base jobs out of state, also is still considering his vote, a spokesman said.
East Coast with the acquisition of Constellation Tug Company; and in September of 2006, the company announced it would provide marine logistics and full-service naval architecture with the acquisition of Harbor Marine Group.