It is all part of a Marine Life Information Network (MarLin) survey being backed by the Countryside Council for Wales.
What does MarLIN stand for?
MarLIN stands for Marine Life Information Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Michigan Animal Rescue League (est. 1953)
- Minnesota Agriculture and Rural Leadership Program (Southwest Minnesota State University; Marshall, MN)
- Musical Acoustics Research Library (Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics; Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (leasing and property management; UK)
- Maritime Forces Atlantic (Canadian)
- Multi-Agency Radiological Laboratory Analytical Protocols (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Men Always Remember Ladies Because of Romance Only
- Men Always Remember Love Because of Romance Only
- Melbourne Asian Research Libraries Consortium (Australia)
- Marine Corps Reserve Landing Exercise
- Multi-Aspect Relevance Linkage Information System
- Marine Liaison Officer
- Marine Logistics (US DoD)
- Manitoba Amateur Radio Museum (Canada)
- Middle Armenian (linguistics)
- Middle Atlantic Regional Meeting (American Chemical Society)
- Modified Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- MArine Resources Monitoring, Assessment, and Prediction program
- Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center
- Mission Assurance Risk Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to The Marine Life Information Network for Britain and Ireland's website, hundreds of this species, which usually live in tropical waters, were also found washed up on the beaches of Pembrokeshire on September 15.