First, we bolstered the one-man Marine liaison officer (MARLO) to facilitate effective liaison between the AOC and the 26th MEU.
What does MARLO stand for?
MARLO stands for Marine Liaison Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Musical Acoustics Research Library (Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics; Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (leasing and property management; UK)
- Maritime Forces Atlantic (Canadian)
- Multi-Agency Radiological Laboratory Analytical Protocols (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Men Always Remember Ladies Because of Romance Only
- Men Always Remember Love Because of Romance Only
- Melbourne Asian Research Libraries Consortium (Australia)
- Marine Corps Reserve Landing Exercise
- Marine Life Information Network
- Multi-Aspect Relevance Linkage Information System
- Marine Logistics (US DoD)
- Manitoba Amateur Radio Museum (Canada)
- Middle Armenian (linguistics)
- Middle Atlantic Regional Meeting (American Chemical Society)
- Modified Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- MArine Resources Monitoring, Assessment, and Prediction program
- Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center
- Mission Assurance Risk Management System
- Multi-Agency Response Management System (South Africa)
- Multiplex Amplification Refractory Mutation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
An experienced Marine colonel with a dedicated staff will continue to serve in the Air Force's USCENTCOM CAOC as the Marine liaison officer.
The riverines will have air cover, with Marine liaison officers to help coordinate.