AquaEnergy's AquaBuOY technology is undergoing an independent evaluation under the Carbon Trust Marine Energy Challenge Program (http://www.
What does MEC stand for?
MEC stands for Marine Energy Challenge
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEC
We have 449 other meanings of MEC in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance/Metrology Engineering Center
- Man Engines & Components, Inc. (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Management Education Center
- Management Executive Committee (various organizations)
- Managing Enterprise Content (Ann Rockley book)
- Manly Environment Centre (Australia)
- Manufacturing Engineering Centre
- Marforpac Experimentation Center (US DoD)
- Marginal External Cost
- Marin Employment Connection (San Rafael, CA)
- Marine Evacuation Chute
- Maritime Electric Company, Limited
- Marquess Educational Consultants, Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- Marshalls Energy Company, Inc. (Marshall Islands)
- Maryland Electronic Capital (Maryland State Archives)
- Massachusetts Electric Company
- Master Events Calendar (various organizations)
- Master Events Controller
- Master Executive Counsel
- Materials Experiment Carrier (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Garry Staunton, Head of Low Carbon Research at the Carbon Trust, commented: "The Carbon Trust led Marine Energy Challenge highlighted a number of ways in which wave energy conversion technology could be progressed towards commercial deployment.