Confronting the challenges of implementing marine ecosystem-based management.
What does MEBM stand for?
MEBM stands for Marine Ecosystem-Based Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEBM
- Montane Evergreen Broad-leaved Forest
- Metallo-Dielectric Electromagnetic Band Gap
- Maine Bureau of Health
- Medical Education and Biomedical Informatics (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Modified Euler Backward Iterative (chemistry)
- Medical Evaluation Board Internal Tracking Tool
- Middle East Bank Kenya, Ltd. (est. 1981)
- Mt Elgon Bee Keepers Communities (Uganda)
- Mount Enterprise Branch Library (Mount Enterprise, TX)
- Mammary Epithelial Basal Medium
- Master of Environmental and Business Management (various schools)
- Mary E. Bartlett Memorial Library (Brentwood, NH)
- Maori Environmental Business Network (New Zealand)
- Medical Education Broadcast Network (Londonderry, NH)
- Management Employee Buy-Out (business privatization)
- Middle East Bible Outreach (Marietta, GA)
- Moist Exposed Burn Ointment
- Main Engine Base Plate (US NASA)
- Medway Education Business Partnership (UK)
- MGMT (Methyl Guanine Methyl Transferase) Enhancer Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essential Ecological Insights for Marine Ecosystem-based Management and Marine Spatial Planning.