95 Hardcover QH541 This collection of thirty-nine articles on marine ecosystem health showcases current scholarship and research in oxidative stress disorders in aquatic life systems.
What does MEH stand for?
MEH stands for Marine Ecosystem Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEH
We have 24 other meanings of MEH in our Acronym Attic
- Mathematics Educators of Greater St. Louis (Missouri)
- Mathematics Education for Gifted Secondary School Students
- Melbourne East Group Training (Australia)
- Minnesota Educators of the Gifted and Talented
- Melbourne Eau Gallie United (soccer club; Melbourne, FL)
- Monoethylglycinexylidide (plasma component)
- Ministry of Environment, Gender and Youth Affairs (Lesotho)
- Markham Employment Growth Zone (UK)
- Make Everything Happen
- Marine Electronic Highway
- Master of Environmental Horticulture (various locations)
- Materials Engineering Hamburg GmbH
- Midwest Express Holdings Inc.
- Miniszterelnöki Hivatal
- Mobile-Executed Handoff
- Modern European History (Advanced Placement Test)
- Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Muji Europe Holdings (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Getting the answer wrong could impede improvements in marine ecosystem health and the livelihoods of those directly dependent on them, especially if efforts directed at long-term institutional changes, such as a new Department of Oceans, distract attention from more immediate issues.
The How to Be a Clean Boater section addresses the importance of environmentally friendly boat maintenance and use, and explains how the processes of sanding, painting, fueling, pumping out, and trash disposal can negatively impact human and marine ecosystem health.