Hassinger, a Philadelphia native, was recognized for his actions during the 2nd Marine Division change-of-command ceremony on base last August 23, when the outgoing commanding general of the division, Maj.
What does MARDIV stand for?
MARDIV stands for Marine Division
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Malaysian Rubber Development Corporation
- Marcus De Castro Corporation (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Maritime Defense Command
- Marine Detachment
- Maritime Defense Zone
- Maritime Defense Zone Atlantic
- Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute
- Mars Descent Imager
- Matrix Analysis of Relaxation for DIscerning the GeometRy of an Aqueous Structure
- Modernized Army Research & Development Information System
- Morris Area Responsible Dog Owners Group (New Jersey)
- Metro Atlanta Respite and Developmental Services (Georgia)
- Montgomery-Asberg Rating Depression Scale
- Centre for Maritime Research (Netherlands)
- Major Accident Response Exercise
- Managing Adaptive Responses (Norrth Sea flood risk)
- Mass Accident Response Exercise
- Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange
- Master of Arts in Religious Education
- Mastering Abilities Riding Equines (Bakersfield, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bureau Veritas is pleased to announce the appointment of Daniel Giani to regional chief executive of the marine division in the United States and Canada.
Summary: Actress Mila Kunis has attended the 236th annual Marine Corps Ball, making good on a promise to Sgt Scott Moore of the 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marine Division.
1574889524 Stay off the skyline; the Sixth Marine Division on Okinawa; an oral history.
He was assigned to 2nd Combat Engineer Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.
For example, the IMEF's 1st Marine Division needed a targeting officer, so one of our Army captains from the corps FSE [fire support element] worked in the 1st Marine Division's FSE for the entire battle of Fallujah.
As a classic example, in Ramadi [Iraq], we had a Marine battalion working for an Army brigade commander who worked for a Marine division commander who worked for me, and I work for an Army three-star .
The Illinois-based company said its new marine division, RLI Marine, would be staffed by "seasoned underwriters" with "55 years of combined underwriting experience in this marine segment.