Marines wounded in the line of duty and the families of those who have fallen: Fisher House(TM), Wounded Warrior Project, Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund, and the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation.
What does MCLEF stand for?
MCLEF stands for Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Manitoba Council for Leadership in Education (Canada)
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- maximal constant load exercise performance
- Minimum Continuing Legal Education
- Minnesota Continuing Legal Education
- Missile Canister Loading Equipment
- Mission Critical Launch Equipment
- Montgomery County Law Enforcement Association (Texas)
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission
- Micro-Cavity Light-Emitting Diode
- Marine Corps Logistics Education Program
- Macrophage Cell Lysis Factor (immunology)
- Maine Citizen Leadership Fund (est. 1989)
- Marin County Library Foundation (San Rafael, CA)
- Marine Corps League Foundation (Merrifield, VA)
- Massachusetts Citizens for Life (Boston, MA)
- Marine Corps Landing Force Development Center
- Maximum Containment Level Guide
- Maximum Contaminant Level Goal(s)
- Mid-Continent Light Goose (wildlife designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Belesis supports various causes including the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Gabrielle's Angel Foundation for Cancer Research, and several animal rights and rescue charities.
This year the Foundation is recognizing: -- The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation -- Columbia University Medical Center -- The Royal Marsden Hospital (Cancer Campaign) London -- Duke University's Fuqua/Coach K Center of Leadership and Ethics.
Donations will be made to three recipients: Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, Inc.
Nasdaq: MAXF): Euro Brokers Relief Fund continues to support families of September 11th victims Maxcor Foundation will benefit Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons; and London's The Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children Maxcor Financial Group Inc.