and his master's degree at Marine Corps University, Command and Staff College, Decatur, Ga.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Marine Corps University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCU
We have 153 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Mail and Calendaring Users
- Main Control Unit
- Maintenance Communications Unit (US DoD)
- Maintenance Control Unit
- Major Combat Unit (US Army)
- Major Crimes Unit
- Making Crap Up
- Malt Color Unit
- Manila Central University (Philippines)
- Marine Corps Unit
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (fictional franchise)
- Mass Casualty Unit (various organizations)
- Master Control Unit
- Material Change of Use (various locations)
- Mechanism Control Unit
- Media and Communications Unit (various locations)
- Media Center University (Electronic House Expo)
- Mediolanum Corporate University (Milan, Italy)
- Medium Close-Up (cinematography)
- Memory Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of a hotel and conference centre will not only advance the mission of the Marine Corps University, but also significantly benefit Marines and their families visiting the National Museum of the Marine Corps and Quantico Marine Corps Base, as well as all visitors to the historic attractions of Prince William County.
But in many areas of insurgent-dominated Afghanistan, "development spending has done little to increase popular support for the government, casting doubt on the counterinsurgency and development theories that have inspired this spending," says Mark Moyer, a former professor at Marine Corps University and a Pentagon adviser, in a widely circulated paper published by Small Wars Journal, a policy publication.
Cartwright, speaking to a group of Marine Corps University students during the Erskine lecture series, said the U.
These include the implementation of the Marine Corps University International Fellows Program, the expansion of the Command and Staff College Distance Education Seminar Program, and the development of the Expeditionary Warfare School Distance Education Seminar Program.
Cann, a retired Marine Corps University professor with a doctorate in African counterinsurgency from King's College London, shows that the Portuguese took what they could from British and, particularly, French experiences and adapted it to suit their particular circumstances and the often limited resources at their disposal.
The author has good academic credentials from Harvard and Cambridge and is currently on the faculty of the Marine Corps University.
1) Along those lines, the US Marine Corps created the Center for Advanced Operational Culture Learning and requires language training at Marine Corps University.