The Medusa system is also capable of launching the current inventory of 66mm non-lethal and obscuration-effect grenades and will be integrated onto the Marine Corps Transparent Armor Gun Shield (MCTAGS), ballistic-glass shields which are used to protect service members in close urban environments.
What does MCTAGS stand for?
MCTAGS stands for Marine Corps Transparent Armor Gun Shield (ballistic glass panels on gun turrets)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Monterey County Theatre Alliance
- Montgomery County Tennis Association
- Motor City Tennis Alliance (Michigan)
- Mulligan Concept Teacher's Association
- Multi-Carrier Traffic Allocation
- Multi-Channel Traffic Awareness
- Mid-County Teen Advocacy Council (Missouri)
- Mountain Caribou Technical Advisory Committee (est. 2002; Canada)
- Marine Corps Tactical Command & Control System
- Marine Corps Training and Advisory Group (US Marine Corps)
- Metallic Cable Trace Analysis Package (software)
- Military Civilian Training Accreditation Programme (Canada)
- Minority Contractors Technical Assistance Program (City of Schenectady Industrial Development Agency; NY)
- Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha (Daniel Ingram book)
- Motor Carriers Tariff Bureau, Inc.
- Movimiento Cultural Techo Blanco (Spanish: White Roof Cultural Movement; Mexico)
- Multicomponent Turbo Block Code
- Manchester China Town Business Association (UK)
- Mean Calendar Time Between Failure
- Maneuver Combat Training Center (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAE Systems will provide more than 1,000 Marine Corps Transparent Armor Gun Shields (MCTAGS) kits and spares to support U.