The Non-Lethal Weapons Branch, Capabilities Development Directorate (CDD) of CD&I, determined the answer using the results of the Program Objective Memorandum 12 (POM-12) Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) capabilities-based assessment, input from the Maxine Corps Infantry Operational Advisory Group, urgent universal needs statements, and the Marine Corps Lessons Learned System.
What does MCLL stand for?
MCLL stands for Marine Corps Lessons Learned
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCLL
We have 4 other meanings of MCLL in our Acronym Attic
- Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute
- Microwave Communications Laboratories Inc.
- Multicultural Leadership Institute
- Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Fifth Edition
- Modular C interface library
- Montgomery County Library & Information Network Consortium
- Masters of Clinical Sciences
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (UK)
- Motif detection based on cliques of gapped local profile-to-profile alignments (bioinformatics)
- Master Clock
- Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Library (Berkeley, CA)
- Missile Compartment Lower Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures (academic department; various universities)
- Most Comfortable Listening Level (audiometry)
- Midwestern Conference on Literature, Language, and Media
- Maryland Center for Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction
- Monte Carlo-Library Least-Squares (physics)
- Madrid-Castilla La Mancha (Spanish region)
- Marine Corps Legacy Museum (Harrison, Arkansas)
- Mushroom Cloud Layin Motherfigure, Motherfigure
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the Marine Corps Lessons Learned Center, the Joint Center for Lessons Learned, the Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL), and the Air Warfare Center.