Marine Corps Equipment Readiness Information Tool (MERIT).
What does MERIT stand for?
MERIT stands for Marine Corps Equipment Readiness Information Tool
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MERIT
We have 28 other meanings of MERIT in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Regional Irrigation Management Information System
- Medical Education Research Institute of Nevada (Henderson, NV)
- Merchant Ship Intelligence
- Marine and Environmental Research Institute of Pohnpei (Federated States of Micronesia)
- Middle East Research and Information Project
- Member of the Royal Institute of Philosophy (London, UK)
- Medium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (Europe)
- Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment (Australia)
- Making Education Relevant and Interactive Through Technology (California)
- Mandate for Export and Research and Development in Information Technology (Canada)
- Materials & Energy Research Institute Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Medical Emergency Response Incident Team
- Method to Extend Research in Time (Award from the National Institutes of Health)
- Michigan Educational Research and Information Triad
- Military Exploitation of Reconnaissance and Intelligence Technology
- Missouri Emergency Response Identification Team
- Model Evaluation Requirements Integration Tool
- Music Education Reaching Instrumental Talents (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Metoprolol CR/XL (Controlled Release/Extended Release) Randomized Intervention Trial in Chronic Heart Failure
- Multicultural Education for Resource Issues Threatening Oceans
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov * Environmental Protection Agency, Office of the CFO Project: Budget Automation System * Department of Commerce, US Patent and Trademark Office Project: Patent e-Gov * US Army, Army Human Resource System Project: Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO) * US Air Force Knowledge Services, Materiel Systems Group/Enterprise Systems Division Project: Air Force Knowledge Services (AFKS) * Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Environmental Information Project: Environmental Information Exchange Network * Marine Corps Logistics Command and Marine Corps Systems Command Project: Marine Corps Equipment Readiness Information Tool (MERIT) * Maine Secretary of State Project: SOSonline.
Marine Corps MERIT The Marine Corps Equipment Readiness Information Tool (MERIT), developed by the Marine Corps Logistics Command and the Marine Corps Systems Command, provides a dynamic adaptable view of equipment readiness by commodity, functional area and organization.