In the spring of 1995 Carl Friehe and Scott Miller (University of California, Irvine) and I spent a month off the Monterey coast aboard the research platform FLIP as part of Office of Naval Research Marine Boundary Layers program.
What does MBL stand for?
MBL stands for Marine Boundary Layer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of MBLOther Resources:
We have 283 other definitions for MBL in our Acronym Attic
- Majlis Bandaraya Kuching Selatan (Malay: Kuching South City Council)
- Member of the British Kinematograph Sound & Television Society
- Multi Button Key Set (ISDN)
- Majlis Bandaraya Kuala Terrengganu (Malaysian: Kuala Terengganu City Council; Kuala Terrangganu, Malaysia)
- Macquarie Bank Limited
- Main Battle Line
- Main Bitline (computer memory)
- Manistee, MI, USA - Manistee Blacker Airport (Airport Code)
- Mannose-Binding Lectin
- Marine Biological Laboratory
- Married But Looking
- Massachusetts Bay Lines
- Master Bill of Lading (shipping/logistics)
- Master of Business Leadership (various locations)
- Maximum Branching Level
- Maximum Broken Load
- Mean Burst Location (artillery; US DoD)
- Medical & Biological Laboratories (Japan)
- Member Business Lending (credit unions)
- Mensa Belgium-Luxemburg
Samples in periodicals archive:
This requires analysis and interpretation of remote sensing data to determine atmospheric and marine boundary layer properties, development and validation of atmospheric radiative transfer models and long-term climate models, and development of stochastic rainfall models and rainfall retrieval algorithms for the TRMM program.