After months of protests, letter writing, Freedom of Information Act filings and monthly speeches before the zoo's governing trust, CDAC had cause to celebrate when the trust voted unanimously to return the remaining Atlantic bottle-nosed dolphins and three sea lions to Marine Animal Productions of Gulfport, Mississippi.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Marine Animal Productions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Manifold Air Pressure
- Manpower Analysis Paper
- Manufacturing Application Protocol
- Manufacturing Assembly Procedure
- Manufacturing Assistance Program (various organizations)
- Manufacturing Automation Profile
- Manufacturing Automation Protocol
- Mapei - Quick Step (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Marathon Ashland Petroleum LLC
- Marine Advisory Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exhibit's two dolphins and two sea lions will be returned in September to Marine Animal Productions in Gulfport, Miss.
About Marine Animal Productions Marine Animal Productions (MAP) was co-founded by long-time Gulfport resident Don Jacobs in 1971.