Chabot Space and Science Center -- Children's Hospital and Research Center Foundation, FACES for the Future Program -- East Bay Biotechnology Education Partnership -- Level Playing Field Institute, SMASH Program -- Mills College, Mid-Career Math and Science Teacher Preparation Program Marin County -- Bay Area Discovery Museum -- Marin County Office of Education, Program in Biotechnology Education San Francisco County -- Achievement Rewards for College Scientists Foundation, Inc.
What does MCOE stand for?
MCOE stands for Marin County Office of Education (San Rafael, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCOE
We have 6 other meanings of MCOE in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular Contrast Optical Coherence Tomography
- Medical Certificate of Death
- Multicultural Organizational Development Plan (Amnesty International)
- Multiple Cause of Death
- Multiple Components in One Database
- Midwest Coalition of Original Doll Artists (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences (India)
- Mainframe Centre of Excellence
- Maneuver Center of Excellence (US Army)
- Manufacturing Center of Excellence (Colorado)
- Mendocino County Office of Education (Ukiah, CA)
- Mercury Computer Operating Environment
- Microsoft Center of Excellence (various locations)
- Monterey County Office of Education (California)
- Marine Corps Operational Evaluation Activity
- Management Council of Ohio Educational Computer Network
- Maryland College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine)
- Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management (Texas)
- Massachusetts Catholic Order of Foresters (est. 1879; now Catholic Association of Foresters)
- Migration Crisis Operational Framework (International Organization for Migration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ - Marin County Office of Education, Program in Biotechnology Education, http://www.
The district also owns and leases out four school sites to longstanding tenants including the Marin County Office of Education, preschools, and private schools.