The exhibit points out the role of Canada's Marijuana Medical Access Regulations that enable Canadians to obtain drugs containing marijuana products, if needed and prescribed by a physician.
What does MMAR stand for?
MMAR stands for Marijuana Medical Access Regulations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMAR
We have 7 other meanings of MMAR in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Missionary Assistance Program
- Mobility Management Application Part (Telcordia)
- Mobility Management Application Protocol
- Model Making Automation Process
- Multi-Media Access Port
- Multifunction Multiservice Access Platform
- Mobile Media Application Programming Interface
- Market Management of Peer-to Peer Services
- Maritime Museums of Australia Project Support Scheme (Sydney)
- Metro Manila Air Quality Improvement Sector Development Project (Philippines)
- Mean Mitotic Activity Rate (cell activity measurement)
- Medical Marijuana Access Regulations (Canada)
- Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (conference; Poland)
- Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers (TV Show)
- Multifractal Model of Asset Return (finance)
- Maryland Mobileers Amateur Radio Club
- Mobilization Manpower Allocation/Requirements Plan
- Massachusetts Management Accounting and Reporting System
- Moon Mars Atacama Research Station (Chile)
- Mobile Medical Augmentation Readiness Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under its new interim Marijuana Medical Access Regulations, the Canadian health ministry was expected to begin selling the dried drug--packaged in small plastic bags--as early as the fourth week in July.