The move follows the opening of the Marie Stopes International private clinic f the Marie ic in central Belfast last year.
What does MSI stand for?
MSI stands for Marie Stopes International (London, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSI
We have 470 other meanings of MSI in our Acronym Attic
- Management Services Inc
- Management Simulations, Inc.
- Management Software, Inc. (various locations)
- Management Support Item
- Management Systems International (Washington, DC)
- Manpower Standard Implementation (US DoD)
- Manufacturer Specific Information
- Manufacturers Sales Incentive (automobile sales)
- Manufacturing Support Item
- Manufacturing Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Marine Systems Inc. (Kirby Corporation)
- Marine Systems International (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Maritime Safety Information
- Market Statistics, Inc.
- Market Strategies International (Livonia, MI)
- Market Strategy Implementation
- Marketing Science Institute
- Marketing, Strategy and Innovation (The Coca-Cola Company)
- Maruti Suzuki India (car manufacturer)
- Maryland Sheriffs' Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
IN OCTOBER, MARIE STOPES International opened a family planning clinic in Belfast, making it Northern Ireland's first clinic to provide abortions.
Named after a famous British women's rights activist, Marie Stopes International is a global non-profit family planning and reproductive healthcare provider).
Long-Term Contraceptive Protection, Discontinuation and Switching Behavior; London: World Health Organization and Marie Stopes International, 2011.
Launched by Marie Stopes International , a non-profit reproductive health organisation, the programme aims to improve family planning in Cambodia by travelling to where the services are most needed.
It has been registered in Pakistan in by Contraceptive Social Marketing (CSM), a sister concern of Marie Stopes Society who is a global partner of London based Marie Stopes International (MSI) with the mandate to provide comprehensive reproductive health services with a developmental perspective for the underserved people throughout Pakistan.
About MSI Marie Stopes International is a not-for-profit sexual and reproductive health (SRH) organization that uses modern business methods to achieve the social goal of preventing unintended pregnancies and unplanned births in 43 countries worldwide.
In June 2010, seven international organisations endorsed the four-page policy brief that summarises the conclusions of the consultation: the International Confederation of Midwives, International Council of Nurses, and International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO), International Planned Parenthood Federation, Marie Stopes International, UNFPA, and the World Bank.