The Maricopa Advanced Technology Education Center, a member of the academic affairs division of MCC, will design and deliver 25 learning modules via the Internet.
What does MATEC stand for?
MATEC stands for Maricopa Advanced Technology Education Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MATEC
We have 3 other meanings of MATEC in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Avionics Test Equipment
- MPLS Adaptive Traffic Engineering
- Multi Aircraft Training Environment
- Multi-Attribute Tradespace Exploration (space system design)
- Multiband Automated Test Equipment
- Multiband Automatic Test Equipment
- Multidrug and Toxin Extrusion
- Multilevel Annotation, Tools Engineering
- Multipurpose Automatic Test Equipment
- Master of Arts in Teaching Elementary Agriculture (Philippines)
- Maschinen & Technik, Inc.
- Metropolitan Atlanta Transportation Equity Coalition (Atlanta, GA)
- Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Michigan Association of Teachers of Emotionally Disturbed Children
- Malta Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- Montana Association of Teachers of English Language Arts
- Maritime Air Telecommunications Organization
- Markov Test Logic
- MAnual TEMplating Model
- Metro Atlanta Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technicians: SIA is working with the Maricopa Advanced Technology Education Center (MATEC) to support community college programs for fab workers.
Other programs that the SIA is involved with include: workforce and education programs with the Maricopa Advanced Technology Education Center (MATEC) to partner with over 80 community colleges training semiconductor technicians, funding for university students to fabricate and package their own integrated circuits designs, and promotion of the industry with the Semiconductor Research Consortium (SRC) among undergraduate engineering students with research projects and internships.