Fundraising methods vary, as do the causes: Raphael DeNiro, a managing director at Prudential Douglas Elliman (and son of film legend Robert De Niro), threw a holiday bash at the Metropolitan Pavilion earlier this month to raise funds for charity: water, a nonprofit that provides third world countries with clean drinking water; last month, Simone Development Companies, a New Rochelle-based firm, launched Giving House, a program that encourages brokers to donate a portion of their commissions to the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center.
What does MFCH stand for?
MFCH stands for Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Marsh Farm Community Development Trust (Luton, UK)
- Multi-Function Control and Display Unit
- Microsoft Free Computing Environment
- Mobile-Foreign Challenge Extension (computing)
- Montana Forest and Conservation Experiment Station
- Math Faculty Computing Facility (Canada)
- Mean Field Composite Fermion (physics)
- Mutuelle Familiale des Cheminots de France (French)
- Magnetic Flux Compression Generator
- Mycosis Fungoides Cooperative Group (National Cancer Institute)
- Maternal Fetal Care International (est. 2005)
- Minorities for Christ International (Cary, NC)
- Molten Fuel Coolant Interaction
- Mother Friendly Childbirth Initiative
- Mrs. Fields Companies, Inc.
- Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community (UK)
- Manga Figther Clan Luxembourg
- Master Fund Control List
- Merck Frosst Canada Ltd.
- Modern Freight Car List
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of flowers, expressions of sympathy may be made to the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital Foundation at Westchester Medical Center, 19 Bradhurst, Suite 3060 North, Hawthorne, New York, 10532.
Childhood and Adolescent Lymphoma Cell Therapy Consortium, New York Medical College, Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, N.
Giving House is a first-of-its-kind program that turns real estate transactions into philanthropic endeavors Real estate agents involved in the program donate a portion of their commission checks to a charitable organization The first beneficiary of Giving House efforts will be Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center Giving House donations will help support construction of a new in-patient "neighborhood" at Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, where more than 450 additional children will be treated each year VALHALLA, N.
Fee Real Estate, of Westchester, was recognized by Maria Fareri Children's Hospital for co-sponsoring the Hospital's "Walk the Walk .
BOSTON -- GPAnywhere and Group Policy Protect Windows XP Professional Computers to Ensure Workstations in Companions in Courage Room are Safe and Always Available to Children FullArmor, in partnership with Microsoft, today announced that it has donated software for the Companions in Courage (CiC) interactive game room at Maria Fareri Children's Hospital in Valhalla, NY.
This summer, Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center joins other organizations in an awareness effort to prevent "forgotten child" tragedies.
Fee Real Estate cosponsored the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital Walk for Kids held on Sunday, May 15 on the campus of Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, N.