ISLAMABAD -- Mari Gas Company Limited (MGCL) has changed its name to Mari Petroleum Company Limited (MPCL) with effect from November 19, 2012.
What does MGCL stand for?
MGCL stands for Mari Gas Company Limited (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGCL
We have 1 other meaning of MGCL in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Generational Civic Engagement (Administration on Aging)
- Multifocal Giant Cell Encephalitis
- Media Gateway Control Function (3GPP)
- MG Club de France (French automobile club)
- Mojave Global Change Facility
- Molecular Genetics Core Facility (est. 1991)
- Mountain Gorilla Conservation Fund (Englewood, CO)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Golf Association
- Mid-German Crystalline High (geology; Germany)
- Media Gateway Control Interface
- Moto Guzzi Correspondence List (motorcycle)
- Martian General Circulation Model (US NASA)
- Municipal Gas Commission of Missouri
- Magnesium Cyanide
- Main Group Chemistry News (publication)
- Media Gateway Controller Node
- Moto Guzzi Club Nederland (Dutch motorcycle club; est. 1972; Netherlands)
- Mouse Germ Cell Nuclear Factor (receptor)
- Maple Grove Community Organization (Maple Grove, MN)
- Mars Geoscience/Climatology Orbiter (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mari Gas Company Limited is one of Pakistan's largest E&P Company operating the country's 2nd largest gas reservoir.
KARACHI, July 8 -- Mari Gas Company Limited (MGCL), a Pakistani petroleum exploration and production company, has made a significant gas / condensate discovery with its tested maximum flow rate of 11.
The official said three companies namely Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited, Sui Southern Gas Company Limited and Mari Gas Company Limited are providing gas to the fertilizer sector.
Mari Gas Company Limited remained the major loser of the day by losing Rs 1.
Straddling Sanghar and Matiari districts in Sindh, Hala Block is a joint venture of PPL, the operator with 65 percent working interest, and Mari Gas Company Limited (MGCL), that holds the remaining 35 percent.
Companies Mentioned: * Oil and Gas Development Company Limited * Premier Oil plc * Reliance Natural Resources Limited * Mari Gas Company Limited * Pakistan Oilfields Limited For more information visit http://www.
ISLAMABAD -- A Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) was signed between Mari Gas Company Limited (MGCL and Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) in a simple but an impressive ceremony here on Monday at Mari Gas Company Head office.