Introduction Marginal-zone B-cell lymphoma of the bony palate is uncommon.
What does MZB stand for?
MZB stands for Marginal-Zone B-Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MZB
We have 8 other meanings of MZB in our Acronym Attic
- Mazda 3
- Madrid-Zaragoza-Alicante (railway company; est. 1856; Spain)
- Mendoza, Argentina (airport code)
- Michael Zanuck Agency (Agoura Hills, CA)
- Microsoft Zero Administration
- Miejskie Zaklady Autobusowe (Warsaw, Poland)
- Monozygotic (identical twins)
- Mt. Zion Apostolic Church (Indiana)
- Mainz Army Depot
- Multicast-Scope Zone Announcement Protocol
- Mariazellerbahn (Austrian scenic narrow gauge railway)
- Marion Zimmer Bradley (author)
- Minnesota Zoological Board (Minnesota Zoological Garden)
- Museum Zoologicum Bogoriense (The Netherlands)
- Mutant Zombie Biker
- Modified Zero-Based Budget (accounting)
- Marginal Zone B-Cells
- Marginal Zone Bridging Channels
- Mount Zion Baptist Church (various locations)
- Marginal Zone B Cell Lymphomas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other areas explored include primary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphoma, primary cutaneous marginal-zone B-cell lymphoma, primary cutaneous follicle center lymphoma, cutaneous Hodgkin disease, and extracutaneous mature B-cell neoplasms that frequently involve the skin as a secondary site.
Histopathology was consistent with extranodal marginal-zone B-cell lymphoma of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT lymphoma).