At Margaret Sanger Center International (MSCI) we have been developing the Gender Equity Promotion Guide, a self-study guide for program planners to assess and improve the integration of gender equity promotion into each stage of program design.
What does MSCI stand for?
MSCI stands for Margaret Sanger Center International (Planned Parenthood)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCI
We have 30 other meanings of MSCI in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Morning Sun Center of Hope (China)
- Mouse Spinal Cord Homogenate (biology)
- Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol
- Master of Science In Chemical Engineering
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (Philadelphia, PA)
- Maritime Security Centre-Horn of Africa (EU)
- Military Sealift Command Headquarters
- Memphis Shelby County Humane Society (est. 1933; Tennessee)
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society
- Master of Natural Science
- Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
- Metals Service Center Institute
- Microsat Systems Canada Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Military Science (course)
- Mission Scientist (US NASA)
- Molten Steel Coolant Interaction
- Morgan Stanley Capital International
- Morgan Stanley Capital International Indices
- Morgan Stanley Composite Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as the president of Planned Parenthood of New York City and its international arm, the Margaret Sanger Center International, from January 1991 to March 2000.