Vickers 80+ images capture the stark damage from numerous perspectives of downtown Napa, Vallejo and the Victorian officer mansions based at the closed Mare Island Naval Shipyard near the epicenter of the quake.
What does MINS stand for?
MINS stands for Mare Island Naval Shipyard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MINS
We have 8 other meanings of MINS in our Acronym Attic
- Main Injector Neutrino Oscillation Search (nuclear physics)
- Mine Operating System (United Kingdom)
- Mouse Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Micro-Integrated Intelligent Optical Sensor Systems
- MIIDS IDB; Navy Operations; Tactical and UB Resources
- Mt. Isarog National Park (Philippines)
- Mine Warfare Forces, Pacific
- Minimum Processing Time
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (Cuban foreign ministry)
- Mine Squadron
- Marine Inertial Navigation System
- Marketing and Information Systems
- Minors in Need of Supervision
- Mushuau Innu Natuashish School (Canada)
- Center of Materials in Sensors and Actuators
- Ministerio de Salud (Spanish: Ministry of Health; Peru)
- Ministerio de Salud Publica (Cuban Ministry of Health)
- Minimum Planned Start Date
- Minimum Signal to Interference plus Noise Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mare Island Dry Docks LLC carry out operations on an 18 acre land located on the site of the former Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, CA, which features the yard's Dry Dock #2 and Dry Dock #3.
In November, she was ordered as a disbursing officer for civilian rolls, Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, California.
In 1979, Loretta Stewart was a single mother and part-time student at a local community college when she went to work at the Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, Calif.
Your tour operator, the Mare Island Ferry Service, has shuttled workers to the Mare Island naval shipyard since 1854.
Mixed-use/residential communities - Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Magee Ranch (Danville, CA)
Nelson received orders as disbursing officer and assistant to the supply officer of the hospital ship USS Sanctuary (AH 17), which was undergoing major reconfiguration at Mare Island Naval Shipyard and redesignation as a dependent support ship.
Since 1998, Lennar and LNR, individually or together, have partnered with six communities to redevelop military bases: Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, Hunters Point Naval Shipyard in San Francisco, March Air Force Base in Riverside County, South Weymouth Naval Shipyard near Boston, Treasure Island in San Francisco and Marine Corps Air Station in Tustin.