org * The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta, recognized as one of the most highly regarded Jewish community centers in the nation, offers pre-school programs, camps, cultural events and sports and fitness programs.
What does MJCCA stand for?
MJCCA stands for Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Moose Jaw Construction Association
- Mount Juliet Christian Academy (Mt Juliet, TN)
- Morristown Jewish Center Beit Yisrael (New Jersey)
- Madison Jewish Community Council (Wisconsin)
- Manchester Junior Chamber of Commerce (Manchester, Lancashire, England, UK)
- Manila Japanese Christian Church
- Melbourne Junior Chamber of Commerce (est. 1936; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Memphis Jewish Community Center (Tennessee)
- Miami-Jacobs Career College (Ohio)
- Mittleman Jewish Community Center
- Manitoba Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre, Inc.
- Marion Juvenile Correction Facility (Marion County, FL)
- Mouvement de La Jeunesse Catholique de France
- Manila Jockey Club, Inc. (Philippines)
- Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational (golf; Paradise Island, Bahamas)
- Massachusetts Junior Classical League
- Michigan Junior Classical League
- Milwaukee Job Center Network (Milwaukee, WI; Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development)
- Major Command
- Modular Joint Capacity Placement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alliance with The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta As part of its initial alliance with Verizon Wireless and in support of domestic violence awareness and prevention initiatives, The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta conducted a phone drive from July 20 to September 30 that has yielded over 500 no-longer-used wireless phones and will donate them to HopeLine during October.
Kennesaw, GA, $25,000 * Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta, Inc.