Company Appreciates Thoughtful Input from Marcato, Oskie and Other Shareholders on Capital Allocation Strategy Marcato and Oskie Withdraw Director Nominees for 2013 Annual Meeting Company Agrees to Appoint Additional Mutually Acceptable Board Member Following 2013 Annual Meeting SOUTHFIELD, Mich.
What does MARC stand for?
MARC stands for Marcato (music, in a marked manner, emphasized)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MARC
We have 184 other meanings of MARC in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Barracks, Washington, DC (USMC)
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Books Library
- Mariniersbrigade (Dutch)
- MAC ALCE Reaction Communications (phased out in 1992)
- Machine Readable Cataloging Records
- Maintenance and Repair Contract
- Major Account Response Center
- Mankato Area Radio Club
- Manpower Allocation Requirements Criteria
- Manpower Requirements Criteria
- Marin Amateur Radio Club (San Rafael, CA)
- Maryland Association for Retarded Citizens
- Maryland Rail Commuter service
- Massachusetts Agression Reduction Center
- Massachusetts Association for Retarded Children
- Massachusetts Avian Records Committee
- Material Accountability/Recoverability Code
- Material Acquisition Review Committee
- Materiel Acquisition Review Council
- Matruh Adaptive Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 48,629 km/h de moyenne, l'Italien Marco Marcato (Vacansoleil) s'est adjuge avant-hier dimanche la 106e edition de Paris-Tours, une allure record pour une classique cycliste.
He looked back, saw he had a gap and went for broke only to be caught by Italian Marco Marcato with 500 metres to the finish.
Instead Nick Mallett's side lost patience after a series of unsuccessful raids and Andrea Marcato ended up fluffing a drop goal attempt.
But there were further problems for the Wales front-row, as they conceded a second penalty that Marcato kicked, cutting the deficit to one point.
Italy started strongly and led in six minutes when full-back Andrea Marcato kicked a penalty.
Three early scrums had Wales struggling, Andrea Marcato drilling home the message with an early penalty.
Italy established superiority in the scrum early on and on six minutes Wales were penalised for standing up with Andrea Marcato kicking over the three points.