The Torque Technologies line of game engines have been used since to develop hits such as Marble Blast Ultra, Fallen Empire: Legions, Penny Arcade Adventures, Screwjumper, and countless other titles on Windows, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and GarageGames' own InstantAction web-based gaming service.
What does MBU stand for?
MBU stands for Marble Blast Ultra (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MBU
We have 30 other meanings of MBU in our Acronym Attic
- Marketing Bandwidth to the Home (book)
- one million British Thermal Units per hour (also seen as MMBTU)
- one thousand British Thermal Units (original definition, M = thousand; less common)
- Thousand British Thermal Units per Hour
- Mean Time Between Unscheduled Maintenance Actions
- Mighty Big TV (website; now Television Without Pity)
- Macintosh Business Unit (Microsoft)
- Main Body Unit
- Main Business Unit
- Manufacturing Business Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
GarageGames also created Marble Blast Ultra and its industry veteran founders led the development of the popular team-based action game Tribes.
Having high quality games like Marble Blast Ultra in Xbox Live Arcade during the Xbox 360 launch window demonstrates our commitment to the wide spectrum of games available on the system," said Greg Canessa, Group Manager of Xbox Live Arcade at Microsoft.