Digital Map Products is transforming the spatial technology industry by making mapping easy to implement and use, putting this powerful technology in the hands of end users.
What does MAPPRO stand for?
MAPPRO stands for Map Products
This definition appears very rarely
- Multiple Aperture Pixel by Pixel Enhancement of Resolution
- Medical Annual Planning and Programming Guidance (Medical Manpower Planning)
- Missouri Association of Public Purchasing, Inc. (National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc.)
- Management and Planning Programs Involving Nonmetropolitan Groups (Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Multi Agency Prolific Priority Offender Management (Leicestershire, UK joint police and probation team)
- Maltreatment and Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting Program (University of Missouri-Columbia)
- Multi-Agency Public Protection Panel (UK)
- Media, Advertising, Publishing, Printing, and Packaging Sector Education Training Authority (South Africa)
- Missoula Adolescent Pregnancy, Parenting, and Prevention Services (Missoula, MT)
- Management Association for Private Photogrammetric Surveyors
- Modular Autonomous Photovoltaic Power Supply (electricity)
- Mori Seiki Advanced Programming Production System (computing)
- Multi-Agency Project for Pre-Schoolers
- Master of Applied Science
- Medical Annual Planning and Programming Tool
- Multi-Agency Panel for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults (UK)
- Malam Apresiasi Puisi Ramadan
- Management Achievement Plan Report
- Management Agreement Performance Report (Canadian Space Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Digital Map Products (DMP) is excited to announce that it will be participating as both an exhibitor and presenter at the International City/County Management Association's (ICMA) 98th Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
] has introduced a newly enhanced geospatial solution to enable the efficient production of high-quality map products by U.
com), a leading provider of location-based data, and Digital Map Products, the leading provider of web-enabled spatial solutions, today announced a partnership whereby Digital Map Products will offer Maponics Neighborhood Boundaries (TM).
com)-- As Digital Map Products (DMP) concludes its 10th year, CEO Jim Skurzynski predicts 2011 will be the year spatial technology goes mainstream.
Third Wave's Invader MAP products will accelerate both the validation of the medical association of genetic variations and the transition of Third Wave products from the smaller research market to the larger clinical market.
With this release, the company's navigable map products now cover more than 32 million kilometers (20 million miles) across 102 countries and territories globally.
com)-- Digital Map Products (DMP), a leading provider of software-as-a-service spatial technology solutions, recently partnered with iFactor Consulting to offer the utility industry seamless access to nationwide parcel data through its Web Maps Connector product.