What does POLY- stand for?
POLY- stands for Many (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Points of Learning and Teaching Systems
- Policing Unit (Siemens/Stromberg-Carlson)
- Piccola Orchestra La Viola (est. 1994; Italy)
- Projeto On-Line de Veículos (Portuguese: Project On-Line Vehicle)
- Polisi Wanita (Indonesian: Police Woman)
- Polycrystalline Silicon
- Polynesian (Walt Disney World hotel)
- Polysilicon (Semiconductors Manufacturing)
- Political Science (course)
- Sodium Polyborate
- Polystation Doppler (tracking system)
- Polymeric Materials and SMT Applications in Cost Effective Manufacturing
- Polygon Mid-Ocean Dynamics Experiment
- Political Science (college course)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Common Pompano (FAO fish species code)
- Department for Policy and Methodology
- Packaging Operations Management
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (game image rendering)