The images were taken by Manx Wildlife Trust marine officer Eleanor Stone.
What does MWT stand for?
MWT stands for Manx Wildlife Trust (Isle of Man)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MWT
We have 54 other meanings of MWT in our Acronym Attic
- MLLW Stabilization Treatment Program
- Microsoft Windows Services for Unix (software)
- Missouri Western State University (St Joseph, Missouri)
- Ministry of Women and Social Welfare (Nepal)
- Malopolska Wyzsza Szkola Zawodowa (Polish: Malopolska School of Applied Sciences)
- MacBeth Williams Teleconsulting (Atlanta, GA)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Mallory-Weiss Tear (tear in esophagus usually preceded by vomiting)
- Man with Tools (California)
- Man without Ties (Paul Westerberg song)
- Marketing with Technology (Sarah Stambler publication)
- Maximum Waiting Time
- Maximum Working Temperature
- Mean Waiting Time
- Medium Wheeled Tractor
- Megawatt Thermal
- Michigan-Wisconsin Transportation Company
- Microcor Wireless Transmitter (Rohrback Cosasco Systems)
- MicroWave Technology Inc., (Fremont, CA)
- Microwave Tube
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was membership secretary of Manx Wildlife Trust and an active member of Ramsey Wildlife Group enjoying her role as voluntary warden at The Ayres Visitor Centre.
It is almost certainly not a one-off, though, said Jackie Hall from Manx Wildlife Trust and Manx Basking Shark Watch on the Isle of Man, and another member of the project team.