Hitoshi Morita joined Manulife Japan in June 2006, and since then held leadership positions serving various areas, such as Human Resources, Strategic Initiatives and Business Development, facilitating the diversification of sales channels and products and formation of new business alliances.
What does MLJ stand for?
MLJ stands for Manulife Japan (life insurance company)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLJ
We have 12 other meanings of MLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Money Laundering Investigation Team
- My Life Is Twilight (website)
- Master of Letters
- Money Laundering Investigation Unit (UK and Ireland)
- Multiple Link Interface Unit
- Modern Life Is War (band)
- Modified Levantine Intermediate Water
- Main-Lobe Jamming
- Malayan Law Journal (Malayan Law Journal Sdn Bhd)
- Mantes-la-Jolie (neighborhood; Paris, France)
- Marching Lumberjacks (Humboldt State University)
- Member of the Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem
- Minority Law Journal (publication)
- Morris Coyne, Louis Silberkleit and John L. Goldwater (MLJ Comics)
- Manchester Liberal Jewish Community (United Kingdom)
- Mammoth Lakes Jazz Jubilee (music festival; Mammoth Lakes, CA)
- Muslim League Jammu Kashmir (political rights group; India)
- Musicians Love John Mayer
- Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs (Nepal)
- Merrill Lynch Japan Securities (broker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bromley is currently leading Manulife's business in Japan as the executive vice president and general manager of Manulife Japan, as well as its president and chief executive officer.
And faster software package integration equals faster time to market," said Guy Mills, associate vice president of Manulife Japan.
Manulife Japan launched Premiere, the first annuity product offered under its recently announced strategic alliance with The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi.
Companies such as AIG/American General and ManuLife Japan rely on NaviSys' pre-built and customized solutions.
William Freund and researchers Craig Weber of Celent Communications and Kimberly Harris of Gartner Group will join presenters from NaviSys clients, including Guardian Life, AIG/American General, Baltimore Life, Penn Mutual, Manulife Japan and Jefferson Pilot.
And, in only the 23rd month following its launch, Manulife Japan issued its 100,000th ManuFlex universal life policy, an innovative product in this market.
Michael Roe, president of NaviSys, said: "We are pleased to have worked in partnership with a market leader such as Manulife Japan on our first Japanese implementation.