SUMMARY The BRI was a ManTech-funded program with a manufacturing technology objective to develop machinery capable of shaping, or reshaping, tank gun barrel centerlines to a much tighter profile consistency.
What does MTO stand for?
MTO stands for Manufacturing Technology Objective
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTO
We have 82 other meanings of MTO in our Acronym Attic
- Mahoutsukai No Yoru (Japanese visual novel)
- Monaco Takes New York
- Made to Order
- Main Track Only (horse racing)
- Maintenance Tasking Order (various organizations)
- Manager of Train Operations
- Mandatory Tender Offer (various companies)
- Mandatory Time Off
- Manton (Amtrak station code; Manton, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's Research Lab (ARL) in support of its manufacturing technology objectives for advanced structures and applique armor that could be incorporated into future vehicles systems.