and subsidiaries , an industry-recognized provider of aircraft modernization and sustainment, professional services, C4ISR, and logistics solutions to the Department of Defense and national security agencies, announced its subsidiary, Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
What does MTI stand for?
MTI stands for Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTI
We have 281 other meanings of MTI in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Theological Studies
- Medium Temperature Hot Water
- Mittleres Tidehochwasser (German: Mean High Tide)
- Mach Technologies Incorporated
- Machine Tools India
- Magnetic Tape Interface
- Magyar Távirati Iroda (news agency in Budapest, Hungary)
- Maintenance Team Inspection
- Maintenance Test Interface
- Manditory Turn-In Item (US Coast Guard)
- Marine Trophic Index
- Marion Technical Institute
- Market Technologies, Inc. (Charlevoix, MI)
- Market Transformation Initiative (various organizations)
- Maryland Transportation Initiative (University of Maryland)
- Massage Therapy Instructor
- Massage Training Institute (various locations)
- Master Trust Indenture
- Material to Inventory (various companies)
- Maximum Tolerable Interference
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN DIEGO -- RF INDUSTRIES', (NASDAQ:RFIL) RF Neulink Telemetry Division today announced it has been awarded a 2nd Phase follow-on contract, valued at approximately $380,000, for its flagship NL6000 wireless modem from Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
79 million and all work on this contract will be executed by MTC Technologies' wholly owned subsidiary, Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
Earlier, he served as CFO of CAMAX Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
Prior to joining Global eTelecom in 2000, Frantz was formerly a Computer and Systems Engineer with Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
and subsidiaries , a significant provider of engineering, information technology, and other technical solutions to the Department of Defense and national security agencies, announced today that it's recently acquired subsidiary, Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
a leading global supplier of electronic components and a provider of content and technology services to the electronics industry, today announced victory in defending its intellectual property rights in a lawsuit against Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained in this release that are not present or historical fact, such as statements regarding MTC's plans and financial performance, including the results from MTC's acquisition of Manufacturing Technology, Inc.