Simon Raab, Faro president and CEO, says: "Faro has begun an initiative to be the first CAM2 company to migrate its high tech 'bricks-and-mortar' business to the web as a business-to-business provider for manufacturing quality control data.
What does MQC stand for?
MQC stands for Manufacturing Quality Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MQC
We have 29 other meanings of MQC in our Acronym Attic
- Mining Qualifications Board (certification; UK)
- Missenard-Quint B (Paris, France)
- Modularer Querbaukasten (German: Modular Transverse Matrix; Volkswagen automobile platform)
- Mqabba (postal locality, Malta)
- Multi-Quantum Barrier
- Midwest Quantitative Biology Conference (Michigan State University)
- Macquarie City Campus (Australian University)
- Mailpiece Quality Control (US Postal Service educational program)
- Mailpiece Quality Control (USPS)
- Mammography Quality Control Manual (American College of Radiology)
- Más Que Coches (Spanish TV program)
- Maximum Quartet Consistency
- McSweeney's Quarterly Concern (literary journal)
- Mechanics Qualifying Course
- Mercury Quality Center
- Microbiological Quality Control (laboratory work)
- Minimum Qualified Candidate
- Minimum Quantity Commitment
- Minimum Quantity Container
- Modular QoS (Quality of Service) CLI (Command Line Interface) (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The signing of the decree culminates six months of cooperative effort on behalf of the FDA and NMC, in which the company produced thousands of pages of documentation to demonstrate enhanced manufacturing quality control at NMC facilities.
About Salford Systems Founded in 1983, Salford Systems specializes in providing new-generation data mining and predictive modeling software and consulting services for biomedical, manufacturing quality controls, risk management, market research segmentation, direct marketing, fraud detection, credit scoring, and manufacturing quality controls.
Important uses of the software include manufacturing quality control, design of experiments for research and development, and monitoring of social and environmental statistics.
OCTG will perform full-length ultrasonic testing on the Mill product as part of the manufacturing quality control program.
These systems are used by flat panel display, communications, and scientific companies worldwide as part of their R&D and manufacturing quality control processes.
The system allows users to develop properly documented manufacturing quality controls that can help them rapidly identify and solve sterility failures.
Hess's expertise includes clinical trials operations, early-stage drug development and commercialization, manufacturing quality control, and the generic drug market.