In November the manufacturing production index showed the fourth consecutive monthly growth of 5.
What does MPI stand for?
MPI stands for Manufacturing Production Index (statistic; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPI
We have 340 other meanings of MPI in our Acronym Attic
- Main Point of Impact (weapons)
- Maintenance Performance Indicator (US Air Force)
- Maitake Products, Inc. (Lyons, CO)
- Major Periodic Inspection (aviation industry)
- Management and Policy Institute (Japan)
- Management Performance Indicator
- Manitoba Public Insurance Corporation
- Mannose phosphate isomerase
- Manufacturing Performance Institute (Shaker Heights, OH)
- Manufacturing Processing Instructions
- Marginal Propensity to Invest
- Marine Pollution Incident
- Mariner Partners, Inc. (Canada)
- Market Penetration Index (economics)
- Martin Prosperity Institute (Canada)
- Martin-Puplett Interferometer
- Mass Psychogenic Illness
- Master Painters Institute
- Master Patient Index (health care)
- Mathematics, Physics and Informatics (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
September's manufacturing production index (MPI) fell 1.
Through November of last year the manufacturing production index was up 9 percent (year-to-year) versus 6.
59, with manufacturing production index declining by 2.
The manufacturing production index (MPI) declined by 1.
Costello said recalculating the Federal Reserve's measure for manufacturing output based on truck tonnage, instead of the value of the product, pushed the so-called truck-tonnage weighted manufacturing production index down 0.
Huang says that the manufacturing production index in May did not rise due to the export ban to the U.
The manufacturing production index for January, also released Tuesday, showed an increase of 7.