Intended for manufacturing process engineers, the practical handbook describes the properties of surface modification effects, characterization methods, and the atmospheric plasma modification of roll-to-roll and 3D polymeric surfaces, textiles, paper, and metal.
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Manufacturing Process Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Maravillosas Palabras de Vida
- Mobilization Planning Data Viewer (US DoD)
- Market Professionals Deliver Weekly
- Maggi, Pierce & E.J. (band)
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Mail Processing Equipment (USPS)
- Major Program Element
- Malignant Pleural Effusion
- Manchester Phase Encoding (clock signal)
- Manual Plot Entry
- Map Publishing Environment
- Marginal Propensity to Emit (greenhouse gases)
- Market Participant Exception (constitutional law)
- Markov Pefect Equilibria
- Maryland Photogrammetric Engineering, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Master of Physical Education
- Master of Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Master of Public Education
- Max-Planck-Institut für Extraterrestrische Physik
- Maximum Permissible Exposure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Often when I am doing a tour of NBS for a perspective customer, this is reinforced when I get to the layout room and see not one but several of our manufacturing process engineers sitting side-by-side with our layout engineers, creating a solution to a layout/manufacturing challenge.
Ameen is manufacturing process engineer and Gilson V.
The company has about 27 employees, but Shores calls five of his staff members "hybrids" because they are experienced electrical engineers as well as senior manufacturing process engineers.
Typically, one robot services two machines, but two of our three cells are flexible, so one robot can perform two different tasks such as manufacturing blocks and heads side by side," says Brian Verzinski, manufacturing process engineer at EAS.
FreeWave Technologies, a designer and manufacturer of premium quality spread spectrum radios and wireless solutions for industrial, scientific, military and commercial applications, today announced the addition of Ian Linn as manufacturing process engineer and Robert Werth as RF design engineer.
Patel most recently served as director of strategy and business development for Honeywell, where he started his career as a manufacturing process engineer.
Ver joined Ford in 1972 as a manufacturing process engineer at the Mt.