What does MM&T stand for?
MM&T stands for Manufacturing Methods & Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sociedad Aeronáutica de Medellín (IATA code for Colombian airline)
- Mississauga Metals & Alloys Inc.
- Multimedia and artificial intelligence
- Megaman & Bass (video game)
- Morrill Memorial and Harris Library (Strafford, VT)
- Maintenance Management & Organisation Exposition
- Masters, Mates & Pilots
- Management, Medical and Security
- Medical Modeling & Simulation
- Major Mission & Support Category
- MM (Two Muscle Types) Isoenzyme of Creatine Kinase
- Membrane form of Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Metamorphic Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Minimally Modified/Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein
- Multiple Model Unified Probabilistic Data Association Filter
- Two-Digit Month/Two-Digit Day/Four-Digit Year (e.g. 01/01/2000)
- Micrometeoroid/Orbital Debris
- Multimedia/Optical Digital Technologies Standards Working Group
- Millimeters Per Second