This report is a joint collaborative effort of CIMdata and China-based e-works Manufacturing Information Technology Co.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Manufacturing Information Technology (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Man In Trouble
- Managed Information Technology (automated maintenance and monitoring of computers and network equipment)
- Management Information Tree (TMN)
- Management of Information Technology
- Manipal Institute of Technology (Manipal, Karnataka, India)
- Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation (Canada)
- Manukau Institute of Technology (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Mapúa Institute of Technology (Manila, Philippines)
- Market If Touched (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Master Installation Tape
- Master Instruction Tape
- Master of Information Technology
- Material In Transit
- Materials Interaction Test
- Materiel Improvement Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navi Radjou, senior analyst at Forrester Research, and Stephanie Neil, senior editor of Managing Automation, will join Rob Rudder, Camstar's vice president of business development, to discuss the latest innovations in manufacturing information technology.
companies to acquire, integrate, and troubleshoot manufacturing information technology applications.
Cummins, a global power leader, earned this award for demonstrating unrivalled progress and success in designing and deploying Apriso's FlexNet, as a common, global manufacturing Information Technology (IT) infrastructure covering the manufacturer's multiple processes and disciplines, resulting in a significant return on investment (ROI).
This strategic alliance is an important milestone for the Sino-French joint advancements in the manufacturing industry and manufacturing information technology," said Ma Songde, vice minister of Science and Technology of China at the announcement ceremony in Beijing.
Graduates introduce modern manufacturing information technology to a rapidly-growing part of the world where most international companies are looking to establish manufacturing sites.