Web-enabled smartphone reporting is the latest feature in the ProductionACE family of Manufacturing Information Systems.
What does MISys stand for?
MISys stands for Manufacturing Information Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- misure immediate per salvare la vita
- Mobile Instrumentation Support Vans
- Methodist International Student Work
- Modernizing Income Security for Working-Age Adults (Toronto, Canada)
- Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste Division
- Multinational Industrial Security Working Group
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Management Information Systems (course)
- Master of Information Systems (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Myanmar International School Yangon
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Man In Trouble
- Managed Information Technology (automated maintenance and monitoring of computers and network equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In many cases, manufacturing information systems do not operate on one data source, and there is no means to monitor, view or mine the information across all of them.
They provide an overview, comparison to related manufacturing IT standards, and the business case, and information on manufacturing information systems, implementation best practices, workflow descriptions using B2MML, ISA-95 based operations and KPI metrics assessment and analysis, the SAP enterprise-plant link, and change management.
June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sleeter Group and Manufacturing Information Systems Inc.
The new Version 6 also includes several key enhancements that further simplify the integration of SPC and process quality data with plant-level and enterprise manufacturing information systems such as ERP, MES and LIMS.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Jobscope, a leading provider of Integrated Manufacturing Information Systems for order-driven companies, announces the release of Version 9 of the Enterprise Edition.
About InTouch Software InTouch software provides visualization for plant-centric, operator-centric manufacturing information systems in which information is shared within and between plants.
AMR Research senior analysts will host in-depth breakout sessions offering thought leadership and actionable advice on: -- The next wave of manufacturing information systems -- Next-generation architectures -- Retail IT For more information regarding the agenda, please visit http://www.