The papers cover topics such as fuzzy logic systems, evolutionary computing, adaptive dynamic programming, bioinformatics and bioengineering, data mining, games and virtual reality, intelligent system applications, hybrid computing, robotics and manufacturing control systems, and image speech and signal processing.
What does MCS stand for?
MCS stands for Manufacturing Control System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MCS
We have 750 other meanings of MCS in our Acronym Attic
- Management Consulting Services
- Management Control System
- Manager, Client Services (various organizations)
- Managing Conceptual Space
- Mandala Complementary Studies (UK Complementary Therapy School)
- Mandatory Convertible Securities (bonds)
- Maneuver Computer System
- Maneuver Control System
- Manhattan Country School (New York)
- Manifold & Connection System (energy production)
- Marietta City Schools (Georgia)
- Marine Conservation Society
- Marine Corps Schools
- Maritime Communications Subsystem
- Marketing Communication Service
- Mars Climate Sounder (US NASA)
- Maryknoll Convent School
- Mass Communication Specialist (certification)
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Society (Methuen, MA)
- Master Coaches Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
This funding will enable us to advance our novel thin-film solar panel manufacturing control system," says George Atanasoff, president of AccuStrata.
Mr Greig will be responsible for setting up manufacturing control systems and best practices at Atraverda's factory in Abertillery, where it continues its progress to deliver the world's first commercially viable bi-polar lead-acid battery.
00 Paperback T56 The ISA-95 standard of integrating enterprise and control systems was developed in the 1990's to reduce the risks, costs, and errors involved in implementing manufacturing control systems and integrating them with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
The solution came in the form of an Average Weight module from PlanlPower[R] manufacturing control system.
Such issues as variations in process equipment, global standardization, product mix and reactive-based manufacturing control systems will be addressed.
to sell Hitachi's automobile manufacturing control systems to U.
Flex-Flow is an advanced manufacturing control system that focuses on increasing productivity while reducing inventory and lead times.