Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) -- The FACTORYworks MBOM module defines where the parts will be consumed in the manufacturing process (the build profile), stores as-built configurations (ABC) and tracks the entire component genealogy through the manufacturing process.
What does MBOM stand for?
MBOM stands for Manufacturing Bill Of Materials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MBOM in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Bureau of Health (now Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention)
- Montana Board of Housing (Helena, MT)
- Might Be of Interest
- Montana Board of Investments
- Maine Building Officials and Inspectors Association, Inc. (est. 1972)
- Management Body of Knowledge
- Master Bill of Lading
- Master of Business and Organizational Leadership Program (Defiance College; Defiance, OH)
- Message Board Of Love
- Motor Burn Out Locking
- Montana Birth Outcomes Monitoring System (Department of Public Health and Human Services; Montana)
- Maryland Board of Nursing (Baltimore, MD)
- Minnesota Board of Nursing (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mississippi Board of Nursing
- Multicast Backbone
- Multicast Backbone Deployment Working Group (IETF)
- Membership Based Organization of the Poor
- Membership Based Organizations of the Poor (various research works)
- Monterey Bay Office Products (California)
- Monthly Balance of Payments
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that most companies use DELMIA solutions as a connection to their Manufacturing Bill of Materials environment rather than integrating it as part of a full PLM strategy, which allows you to gain the most from the tools.
LAN designers now have the flexibility of using LSI Logic's new family of Octal PHY transceivers in a broad range of designs over multiple platforms to reduce qualification costs and consolidate manufacturing bill of materials.
With the DPM Assembly hierarchical process model the process planners can start with a simple, top level outline of the process and as the process definition matures the fidelity of the PPR model increases and eventually results in a complete Bill of Process and Manufacturing Bill of Materials.