the name of the new entity created from the merger of Pan Caribbean Financial Services (PCFS) and Manufacturers Investments Limited (MIL), the parent company of Manufacturers Sigma Merchant Bank (MSMB), reports The Financial Gleaner (Jan.
What does MSMB stand for?
MSMB stands for Manufacturers Sigma Merchant Bank (Jamaica)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSMB
We have 5 other meanings of MSMB in our Acronym Attic
- monosodium methanearsonate (pesticide)
- Motorcycle Sports Manufacturers Association
- Mount Saint Mary Academy (various locations)
- Mount Soledad Memorial Association (California)
- Multi-Slice Multi-Angle (medical imaging)
- Murray Spalding Movement Arts
- Murrell-Shaw-Musher-Amos Exchange Perturbation Theory
- Muscle Shoals Music Association (Muscle Shoals, AL, USA)
- Music Study, Mobility and Accountability
- Mid Sussex Martial Arts School (UK)
- McPhadden, Samac, Merner, Barry (law firm; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Minneapolis School of Massage and Bodywork (Minnesota)
- Montessori School of Manhattan Beach (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Multi-Selector and Multi-Block
- Multilateral Space Medicine Board
- Michigan Statewide Minority Business Center
- Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church (Grand Prairie, TX)
- Mt. Sinai Missionary Baptist Church (various locations)
- Master of Science in Mass Communication (Arkansas)
- Medium Speed, Multiple Copy (Printer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sigma Investments, described as one of Jamaica's largest fund mangers, and Manufacturers Merchant Bank, listed as the island's fourth largest foreign exchange trader, are to merge subject to approval by the regulatory authorities, reports CANA (July 21, 2000): The new entity, to be called Manufacturers Sigma Merchant Bank, will manage in excess of J$20 billion (just under US$500 million) if the merger is confirmed by the Central bank and other financial regulatory authorities.