With the emergence of on-line distribution and the growing cost of piracy, software protection is an issue that concerns and affects the entire computer industry -- from manufacturer to manufacturer.
What does M2M stand for?
M2M stands for Manufacturer to Manufacturer (e-commerce exchange)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M2M
We have 8 other meanings of M2M in our Acronym Attic
- Mew2King (gaming, Super Smash Bros)
- Mobility 2000 (USAF Air Mobility Command C4I modernization program)
- Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) 2000
- Music-to-Knowledge (programming environment; International Music Information Retrieval Systems Evaluation Laboratory)
- Metroid 2002 (website)
- Music to Kill To (band)
- Machine-to-Machine (communication, mainly mobile)
- Made to Measure
- Mailbox-To-Mailbox (Sprint)
- Marit to Marion (musical group)
- Mark2Market (energy trading term)
- Marketing to Men
- Marketplace to Marketplace
- May 2nd Movement (anti-vietnam student movement)
- Men to Men
- Metal to Metal (semiconductor antifuse structure)
- Methane to Markets (now Global Methane Initiative)
- Military to Military (Program)