One problem for legislators is the lack of a clear definition of what is an engineered or manufactured nanomaterial to differentiate it from natural or ambient nano particles.
What does MNM stand for?
MNM stands for Manufactured Nanomaterial
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNM
We have 64 other meanings of MNM in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Norm Least Square (physics)
- Multi-National Language Supplement
- Memoryless Non-Linear Transform
- Monthly Leave
- Restsprachen West (linguistics)
- Eminem (rapper)
- Magnet-Less Non-Reciprocal Metamaterial (microwaves)
- Malaria No More (advocacy)
- Management Mode (Cisco)
- Master of Non-Profit Management
- Mean Number of Class Methods
- Menominee, MI, USA - Twin County Airport (Airport Code)
- Mercury, Nitro, Melina (wrestling)
- Metal and Non-Metal (aka: M/Nm)
- Metromail Neighborhood Management
- Metromail Neighborhood March
- Mitsubishi Nagasaki Machinery (Japan)
- Mobile Network Management
- Modeling and Methodology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of this collaborative research program is to strengthen support by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of research un the potential implications of nanotechnology and manufactured nanomaterials on human health and the environment.
The NTP, which is headquartered at the NIEHS, has embarked upon a research program involving safety studies of representative manufactured nanomaterials.