A manufactured home qualifies for a $1,000 credit if it conforms to Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards and meets either of the following two conditions: (1) It is certified to have a projected level of annual heating and cooling energy consumption that meets the standards for a 30% reduction in usage, and its building envelope component improvements account for at least one-third of the 30% reduction, or (2) It meets the requirements established by the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency under the Energy Star Labeled Homes program.
What does MHCSS stand for?
MHCSS stands for Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MHCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Court Support
- Mental Health Crisis Service (emergency healthcare)
- Mental Hygiene Consultation Service
- Mullica Hill Cold Storage (Mullica Hill Group; New Jersey)
- Multicultural Health Communication Service
- Murray Hill Chinese School (New Jersey)
- Must Haves & Can't Stands (online dating)
- Mental Health Coalition of South Australia
- Mountain House Community Services District (Canada)
- Mental Health Consumer/Survivor Network (Minnesota)
- Mental Health Court (State of Alaska)
- Mental Health Crisis Team (various locations)
- Micro-Haematocrite Centrifugation Technique
- Montana High Country Tours (est. 1979; Polaris, MT)
- Mental Health Connection of Tarrant County (Texas)
- Manifold Heat Control Valve (car part)
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Manufactured Housing Communities of Washington
- Midwest Health Center for Women (est. 1975; Minneapolis, MN)
- Ministry of Health and Child Welfare (Zimbabwe)